What’s the best part of any dinner party? That would be the appetizers! But, let’s face it – sometimes, getting your appetizer ready to go can take longer than actually eating it! Not this time! This homemade garlic and herb dipping oil only takes minutes to prepare, and it’s absolutely delicious. Try it with some warm bread or pita chips for a quick and easy appetizer that’s sure to impress your friends and family.
-1/2 cup oil of olive oil
-1 head of garlic
-1 teaspoon dried thyme
-1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
-1 teaspoon dried rosemary
-Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
-Bread for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut off the top of the garlic, drizzle with olive oil and wrap in tinfoil.
3. Bake garlic for about 45-50 minutes.
4. Let the garlic cool and squeeze the garlic out of the peel. Mash well with a fork.
5. Add olive oil and herbs and mix well.
6. Serve with bread and enjoy!
Garlic and Herb Dipping Oil - A Quick and Easy Appetizer
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- pinch of salt and pepper
- bread for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut off the top of the garlic, drizzle with olive oil and wrap in tinfoil.
- Bake garlic for about 45-50 minutes.
- Let the garlic cool and squeeze the garlic out of the peel. Mash well with a fork.
- Add olive oil and herbs and mix well.
- Serve with bread and enjoy!