The traditional burger is delicious, but it’s always fun to switch things up. You can really spruce up your next burger with this recipe for fajita chicken burgers! They combine juicy ground chicken with bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions, and you can serve them just about any way you like. Whether you want to eat them on a bun or over a salad, these fajita chicken burgers are sure to please! Let’s look at how to make them and see what makes them so great!
-1 package ground chicken
-1/2 cup diced bell pepper
-1/4 cup diced onion
-1/4 cup chopped spinach
-1 teaspoon chili powder
-1/2 teaspoon cayenne
-1 teaspoon salt
1. Combine chicken, prepared vegetables, and seasonings. With clean hands mix the ingredients well.
2. Form meat into patties and set on a plate.
3. Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray. Over medium heat, heat your pan.
4. Add the patties and cook for about 7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
The great thing about chicken fajita burgers is that they can be served in so many ways. Make a meal out of them by topping them on a bed of leafy greens, tomato, corn, onion and avocado. Or, keep it classic and serve them on hamburger buns. This recipe serves five so if you’re cooking for yourself you can save the rest for the week.
Fajita Chicken Burgers: Healthy and Delicious
- 1 package ground chicken
- 1/2 cup bell pepper (diced)
- 1/4 cup onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup spinach (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine chicken, prepared vegetables, and seasonings. With clean hands mix the ingredients well.
- Form meat into patties and set on a plate.
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray. Over medium heat, heat your pan.
- Add the patties and cook for about 8 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.