When you’re entertaining, or even just having a nice day outside with family, having some refreshing cocktails seems to round everything out with a smile. It’s even better if you can serve up something unusual and unexpected. Welcome to the Bubbly Peach Cocktail recipe!
The best thing is that you can make this non-alcoholic simply by leaving out the gin and replacing the champagne with sparkling lemon water. You can also consider using nectarines instead of peaches.
Bubbly Peach Cocktail
- 3 fresh peaches
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Hawaiian sugar or orange blossom honey
- 1/2 cup gin
- 5 1/2 cups chilled champagne
- crushed ice
- mint leaves
- Wash the peaches.
- Slice the peaches in half and pit them.
- Cut the halves into 4 slices each.
- Put 6 slices of peach in a saucepan with lemon juice and sugar.
- Simmer until the peach is tender (6 minutes).
- Blend the peach/sugar mix until smooth.
- Let chill.
- Put some ice on the bottom of three tall glasses.
- Put a few raspberries in along with a peach slice.
- Add more ice, raspberries, and the last peach slice (i.e. 2 slicesper glass)
- Combine the peach puree with gin.
- Pour evenly into the glasses. Leave room for the campaign.
- Top with champagne and a couple of mint leaves.