Fruit smoothies are the perfect quick breakfast, whether you’re on the go or simply in a rush to get out the door. You can quickly make them then take it on the road to work or school. The best part about fruit smoothies is you can use what you have on hand, such as frozen fruit, fresh fruit, and protein powder if desired. Plus, adding spinach or kale to your smoothie will give you a good dose of extra vitamins.
-1 frozen banana
-2 cups of frozen strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries
-2 cups of frozen spinach
-1 tablespoon of hemp or chia seeds
-1 cup of milk of choice
-1 tablespoon of honey
-1 scoop of protein powder (optional)
-Handful of ice
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Serve and enjoy!
Fruit Smoothies are the Perfect Quick Breakfast
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 cups of frozen strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries
- 2 cups of frozen spinach
- 1 tablespoon of hemp or chia seeds
- 1 cup of milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 scoop of protein powder (optional)
- handful of ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!