Corn dip, also known as Mexican corn dip, Tex-Mex corn dip or just plain corn dip, is an easy and delicious dish that can be used as an appetizer or side dish to meals and snacks. This recipe will make you a delicious corn dip in just 15 minutes! Corn dip is great served with tortilla chips or vegetables such as carrots, celery, cucumbers and jicama sticks, but you can also add it to sandwiches or wraps. The next time you’re looking for something new to serve at your next party or potluck, give this recipe a try!
-1 can of sweet corn, drained and rinsed
-1 cup of diced red and green bell peppers
-1 small can of green chiles
-1 small can of jalapeno peppers
-1/4 cup green onion, chopped
-1 cup of mayonnaise (sub 1 cup of yogurt for a healthier alternative)
-1 cup of sour cream
-1 teaspoon of pepper
-1 teaspoon of garlic powder
-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
-Tortilla chips and vegetables for dipping.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking tin with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients.
3. Pour the mixture into the baking tin.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes, the top should start to bubble.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy with chips and veggies!
The Best Corn Dip Recipe
- 1 can sweet corn (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup diced red and green bell peppers
- 1 small can green chilis
- 1 small can diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (sub 1 cup of yogurt for a healthier alternative)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shedded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips (for dipping)
- sliced vegetables (for dipping )
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tin.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, the top should start to bubble.
- Serve immediately and enjoy with chips and veggies!