Moscow mules are more than just one of the trendiest cocktails around; they’re also one of the tastiest! For those who have never heard of them, Moscow mules are vodka-based cocktails that use ginger beer, and lime juice to create the perfect blend of sweet and citrusy flavors, along with the kick of alcohol you expect from a cocktail. Moscow mules are made in copper cups, as well, adding another layer of flavor to the drink as the cup warms up when you hold it in your hand.
-2.5 oz vodka
-4 oz ginger beer
-Mint leaves (optional)
1. In a copper mug or glass pour the vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice.
2. Stir well, top with ice, mint leaves, and a lime wedge for garnish.
Most mixologists will tell you that it is an essential part of any great Moscow mule experience to serve it in a copper mug.
Moscow Mule Recipe: Learn How to Make This Classic Vodka Cocktail
- 2.5 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces ginger beer (you can find ginger beer at your local liquor store)
- 1/2 lime (juiced)
- mint leaves (optional)
- In a copper mug or glass pour the vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice.
- Stir well, top with ice, mint leaves, and a lime wedge for garnish.