Overnight oats are one of the easiest breakfasts you can make; they’re portable, delicious, and healthy! With just a few minutes of prep on the night before, you can have an easy grab-and-go breakfast ready to enjoy in the morning—no cooking required! And with so many flavors and varieties out there, you’ll never get bored of these healthy breakfast treats!
-1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup of milk of choice
-2 tbsp. chia seeds (optional)
-1 tbsp. hemp hearts (optional)
-1 tsp ground cinnamon
-Pinch of sea salt
Optional Toppings: fresh fruit, nuts, peanut butter, granola/cereal
1. Add the oats, milk, chia seeds, hemp heart, cinnamon, and salt to a jar or container. Mix well and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
2. Before enjoying, top with desired toppings.
The Best Recipe for Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- fresh fruit
- nuts or seeds
- nut butter
- Add the oats, milk, chia seeds, hemp heart, cinnamon, and salt to a jar or container. Mix well and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- Before enjoying, top with desired toppings.