Do you ever wonder how scrambled eggs at restaurants are perfect? The secret is how you cook them. You can make the best-scrambled eggs at home by following this technique! You will have to make a few adjustments to your typical method, but you’ll have it down in no time!
The Secret to Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk of choice (whole milk works best)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter or cooking oil
- Heat non stick skillet over medium low heat.
- As your skillet heats up, whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a medium sized bowl. Whisk eggs for about one minute until little bubbles form.
- Once skillet is warm, add oil or butter. Coat the skillet well.
- Add your eggs to the skillet. Using a spatula, start gently pushing the eggs from the outer edge of the skillet to the middle.
- Continue this process, the cooked eggs will begin to form in the middle of the skillet. Once eggs are cooked, immedietly remove from heat and serve!