These tempting tortilla rollups are a great addition to party food. They are also nice for family get-togethers where you want to leave finger foods around the room, making for easy conversation. Make them ahead of time, slicing before serving.
This recipe calls for plain cream cheese. However, flavors like garden vegetable, chive, and onion, smoked salmon, garlic, and herb all make fantastic options for different flavor profiles. So, why not make two different types and surprise everyone?
If you have leftovers, put them into a food storage container tightly sealed. They will last this way for about 2-3 days.
Tempting Tortilla Rollups
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup minced black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped chilies
- 1/2 cup minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 10 inch totrillas
- Bring the cream cheese to room temperature so it softens.
- Place the cream cheese, shredded cheese, and sour cream in a mixer bowl. Beat until well incorporated.
- Put the remaining ingredients into the blend (but for tortillas).
- Hand fold the mix, making sure everything is evenly distributed.
- Spread over tortillas.
- Roll up tightly.
- Wrap each tortilla in plastic wrap, making sure to cover both ends.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Slice into pieces about 1/2 inch wide, laying them decoratively on a platter.
- Sprinkle extra green onions on top for presentation,