Stuffed Mini Peppers are a delightful and colorful appetizer that’s easy to prepare and perfect for parties or gatherings. These bite-sized peppers are filled with a creamy and savory mixture of cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and optional crispy bacon, making them irresistibly delicious. They’re baked until tender and slightly crispy on top, creating a fantastic contrast in textures. Serve them as a crowd-pleasing appetizer, and watch them disappear quickly!
Stuffed Mini Peppers
- 12-15 mini sweet peppers
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4-6 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled (optional)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Slice the mini peppers in half lengthwise and remove the seeds and membranes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon (if using), sliced green onions, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Fill each pepper half with a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture, pressing it in gently.
- Place the stuffed mini peppers on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a greased baking dish.
- Lightly brush the tops of the peppers with olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the peppers are tender, and the filling is hot and slightly golden on top.
- Remove the stuffed mini peppers from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving.
- You can garnish them with additional sliced green onions or fresh herbs if desired.